The following personal data will be collected from the users:
- Data identifying a user: name.
- Contact information: email, country, company.
The personal data specified in the section above will be processed by Badger for the following purposes:
- Adding subscribers to a waitlist: email
- Registration for Badger: name, email, website
- Provide question-solving chat functionality: personal data potentially provided by the user during conversation.
- If the user provides his / her consent, add them to the launch Waitlist, send announcements and other types of communications to the users regarding Badger products, services and updates. For this case, the email from which Badger will send communications is the following: [[email protected]]. In order to unsubscribe, users can send an email to [[email protected]].
- Elaboration of anonymous statistical reports.
- Addressing information requests through a “Contact Us” form: name, email, company.
Badger might use the Google Analytics Reporting API and the Google Search Console API to gather analytics data about your website and present them in an actionable way via charts and graphs inside your Badger dashboard and reports.
Badger will ask you for read-only permission to access your Google Analytics data through the use of Google OAuth authentication. You can disable and effectively revoke this permission at any time, in which case Badger shall stop using your OAuth credentials immediately.
Data collected from Google Analytics and Google Search Console include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Your website Tracking ID and Property Number: Used to identify calls to Google API.
- Your website data for metrics including: Number of Page Views, Number of Users, Number of Sessions, Bounce Rate, Average Session Duration, Average Time On Page, Keyword Position, Impressions, Clicks.Detailed information on the available data points is provided in the API documentation, available on this link for Google Analytics and on this link for Google Search Console
Data collected from Third Party APIs such as the Google Analytics API and Google Search Console API will be used exclusively for the purposes of aggregating this data into Badger dashboards and reports. Additionally, Badger might use this data from the aforementioned APIs to infer potential improvements and offer suggestions to improve your website based on such information or detect and warn about potential defects on your website.
Badger will not in any way disclose or otherwise share this data with additional third parties.
The data requested in the data collection or registration forms are, in general, necessary for the purposes for which the data is collected. Shall that not be the case, it will be otherwise indicated in the corresponding field of the form. In the event of failure to duly and correctly provide the necessary data, it will not be possible to respond to a query, address a request or complete the registration process.
The data will be stored for the period of time necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, and even longer, for managing any deriving legal responsibilities.
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to the purposes 1-6 mentioned above is the consent given by the user. The legal basis for elaboration of anonymous statistical reports is Badger’s legitimate interest.
User’s personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area and, specifically, to the United States, exclusively for the purposes of payment processing. In any case, Badger confirms that any data transfer will have all the guarantees necessary to comply with the requirements laid down by the applicable data protection regulations.
Users are legally entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not his/her personal data is being processed.
- Right to access the personal data.
- Right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning him/her.
- Right to obtain from Badger the erasure of personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to obtain from Badger restriction of processing when any of the requirements foreseen in the applicable regulations apply.
- Right to data portability in the cases foreseen in the applicable regulations.
- Right to revoke his or her consent.
Said rights may be exercised by sending an email to [[email protected]] or a post letter to Camino de Malatones, 63 – 28110 Algete, Madrid, SPAIN. In either case, the communication is to be accompanied with a copy of the National Identification Document.
Additionally, users may lodge a complaint regarding their data protection with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid if they consider that Cloud SEO App has violated their rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
In accordance with current legislation, Badger has adopted the necessary technical and organisational means to maintain the level of safety required insofar as personal data is concerned. It also has the specific mechanisms in place to prevent, to the extent possible, unauthorised access, unlawful removal or modification, and data loss.
Last updated: May 2022
© The goo life Company